Way back in the day in Episode 18, we discussed some ways to handle when life hands you hard choices. This is a bonus episode we recorded from that as our conversation continued.
- Treisha discusses why she taught her yoga students to fail at poses.
- Jill discusses why people come out and what the heck took her so long to get there.
- Why there isn’t more knowledge explaining the coming out process now?
- How do you know if you’re LGBTQ?
- The hierarchy of wisdom that makes us question our life choices.
- Who is voicing your narrative?
Connect With Us:
For questions, comments, and more email: LifeAndLoveIntheQ@gmail.com
Schedule a counseling session with Dr. Treisha at https://calendly.com/treishapeterson/60min
Schedule a support session with Jillian Abby at https://calendly.com/jillianabby/lgbtqiasupport
More from Treisha Peterson, PhD: https://linktr.ee/treishapeterson
More from Jillian Abby: https://linktr.ee/jillianabby