Perfectly Queer is a story for--
- Anyone who is hiding a piece of themselves and wants to know if it’s safe to be revealed.
- The parent who must choose between their own happiness and the stability of their family, wondering if prioritizing themselves is selfish.
- The person potentially facing a major life upheaval filled with unknowns in the future who is seeking reassurance that everything will work out just fine.
- Those who are starting or are in the middle of their journey and need hope and inspiration.
- Those who have been through it, to stand proudly affirmed on the other side.
Put on your finest sweatpants, grab your weighted blanket and favorite houseplant, and join Jillian Abby for an exclusive Meet & Greet to:
- Hear an early reading from the book
- Ask any questions about Jillian or her coming out story
- Learn about why the story almost didn’t come out
Here’s How to Score Your Free Ticket to This Event
Pre-order Perfectly Queer from your favorite retailer below (be sure to grab the order #).
Enter your information below to secure your spot at the event!
Stay tuned for April Zoom event details!
The Reviews for Perfectly Queer Are In
About Jillian Abby
Jillian Abby has mastered reinvention throughout her life to create the most whole and satisfying journey. She left the comfort of her hometown of Buffalo, NY, to study abroad in Cochabamba, Bolivia, at age 15. As an adult, her resume includes Certified Public Accountant, Licensed Massage Therapist, craft beer bar owner, creative copywriter, homeschooling parent, and black belt martial artist.
Her most recent role as a newly out lesbian and advocate for the LGBTQ+ community was by far her riskiest and most rewarding change. She serves as a committee member for Tampa’s first inclusive homeschool prom (@tbhive) and is a member of Tampa’s LGBT Chamber of Commerce and Babe Crafted. She supports others through her blog site QueerAbby.com and via TikTok at @AskQueerAbby.
Jillian lives in Tampa Bay with her partner, Jen, their wildly wacky children, Sophie and Ollie, and a rescue cat named Poe.