This is a podcast for the LGBTQIA+, allies, and those who just want to learn more.
Life and Love in the Q is hosted by Jillian Abby and Treisha Peterson, PhD. New episodes are released every Tuesday on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
There’s this idea we have that something ending or leaving something behind is bad. It’s not desirable. Quitting is not an option. But what if letting go is the most loving thing we can do? In this episode Jillian and Dr. Treisha discuss:
- What happened when Jillian reached the top of “Supported To” Mountain
- Consciously ending a relationship
- The short-term pain versus long-term benefits of letting go
- Dr. Treisha’s definition of trauma
- Statistics that divorce is not the most destructive thing, but something else clearly is
- Why letting go isn’t necessarily letting go completely or letting go forever
Connect With Us:
For questions, comments, and more email: LifeAndLoveIntheQ@gmail.com
Join our Patreon for as low as $5/month: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=87183097
Schedule a counseling session with Dr. Treisha at https://calendly.com/treishapeterson/60min
Schedule a support session with Jillian Abby at https://calendly.com/jillianabby/lgbtqiasupport
More from Treisha Peterson, PhD: https://linktr.ee/treishapeterson
More from Jillian Abby: jillianabby | Instagram, TikTok | Linktree