We all have hard choices in our lives that we can either avoid or face head-on. In this episode, Dr. Treisha and Jill discuss the when and why behind making hard choices including:
- If choosing yourself is a selfish act
- Why making a choice isn’t a failure
- Identifying resistance and resentment with your choices
- Why you should plan for the worst-case scenario
WANT MORE? Join our Patreon now for an additional bonus episode to the discussion where:
- Treisha discusses why she taught her yoga students to fail at poses.
- Jill discusses why people come out and what the heck took her so long to get there.
- Why there isn’t more knowledge explaining the coming out process now?
- How do you know if you’re LGBTQ?
Connect With Us:
For questions, comments, and more email: LifeAndLoveIntheQ@gmail.com
Join our Patreon for as low as $5/month: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=87183097
Schedule a counseling session with Dr. Treisha at https://calendly.com/treishapeterson/60min
Schedule a support session with Jillian Abby at https://calendly.com/jillianabby/lgbtqiasupport
More from Treisha Peterson, PhD: https://linktr.ee/treishapeterson
More from Jillian Abby: jillianabby | Instagram, TikTok | Linktree